Title Food Hall Manager Modern Venue London £29000
Type Contract Catering
We have a superb opportunity for a food hall manager at a high profile modern and busy commercial food service environment in London working for a top contract caterer. The food hall manager must be a foodie and a perfectionist that works hard and wants the opportunity for career progression. The food hall serves only fresh foods with attention to detail on every item and product displayed.
The requirements for this position are:
- Proven experience with running a successful food service operation and delivering exceptional customer service
- Responsible to coordinate all activities for the food hall to include product placement and displays
- Have a hands-on approach with the daily running of the food hall to include attending to every detail in the food service area, food and non-food items
- Support the manager with rotas, hiring, training and development of staff
- Support the manager with your financial responsibility to include; working to the budget, P&L, attending meetings when required, ordering, wages, invoicing, etc
- This role requires nothing less then excellent leadership, communication and written skills
- The food hall manager must be a foodie, follow the London food scene and know good food!
Qualifications and experience:
- 1-2 year’s previous experience as a restaurant manager in a busy high profile/high street branded restaurant
- Management and/or Food & Beverage qualifications are essential for this position
- Knowledge of the F&B industry in London would be desirable
This is a 7-day operation and as the food hall manager, you would be responsible to the GM to ensure the business is running successfully at all times.