Title Operations Manager Retail/Events Fabulous Company!
This is a superb opportunity for a hands-on Operations Manager covering the South East region to work with this food and quality focused contract caterer overseeing fabulous commercial contracts comprising of heritage and leisure venues. The role will require the Operations Manager to manage and oversee the region and be responsible to improve the extensive food retail offering, events, service and standards at the sites. The client is seeking an Operations Manager that is passionate about food, providence, seasonal products and excellent customer service and above all, having fun!
Experience required for the Operations Manager:
• Experience of multi-sited management in a similar role managing busy public venues that cater for in house and outside catering for small to large events with marquees
• Proven experience with raising the level of food service at prestigious sites with cafes, retail outlets, restaurants, events, hospitality and fine dining
• Ability to think outside of the box, be creative, innovative and not afraid to take a risk while ensuring the success of the business
• Be able to mobilize and set-up new contracts from scratch
• Strong commercial and financial acumen and the ability to support all managers to ensure positive change within the sites
• Good organisational and management skills with a proactive attitude to support management when and where required
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills at all levels
Qualifications and Requirements for the Operations Manager:
• 1-2 years experience in a similar position running and managing multi-million pound branded commercial retail and event operations
• Relevant professional management qualifications
• Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety and Hygiene procedures and standards
• Assist the sales team with identifying opportunities and compiling bids for new business
• Knowledge of the catering industry within commercial, cost plus and fixed price business
• To ensure all company targets are achieved whilst ensuring client retention
• Excellent IT skills, communication and presentation are essential for this high profile position
• This role requires that the Operations Manager travel throughout the region to each location as often as required to ensure the highest level of food and standards are achieved
If you have the necessary qualifications and skills for this position, send your CV to me to be considered.
£up to £50,000