Title Head of Restaurants
Type Boutique Hotel
Head of Restaurants
Boutique 5 star hotel
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Head of Restaurants at this boutique sublime brand new 5 star hotel and someone who is , wishing to build a career within our growing business.
Opened in September 2020, our award winning hotel is the first hotel from this boutique collection Collection. Set on the banks of the River Thames, the Grade II-listed property dating back to 1665 was originally used as ancillary accommodation for guests of King Charles II at Hampton Court Palace. The 36-bedroom hotel includes a 60-cover riverside restaurant (1665), a 70-cover brasserie and bar, an 80-cover Orangery, a large riverside terrace (with world’s first Whispering Angel Boat bar), several meeting rooms and private dining areas and a vintage food truck.
We are looking to build our following further by continuing to dedicate ourselves to the quality of our fresh and local food, our impressive standard of service which we work tirelessly to maintain, and of course our talented team who strive to create both an enjoyable working environment and a perfect guest experience.
We are looking for a driven and talented individual to join our team, who will have an influential leadership role in driving a team to deliver an exceptional dining experience.
You will be:
• An inspirational leader
• Able to motivate a team to deliver an excellent guest experience
• Committed to outstanding service and have natural hosting skills
• Approachable and passionate with an enthusiastic, positive manner
• Able to lead F&B meetings and briefings, plan ahead and design effective strategies
• Ensure company standards are consistently delivered and HODs deliver the relevant training to our team members
• Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
• Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and SOPs
• Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
You will have:
• A natural ability to deliver impeccable guest experience.
• Michelin or super smart Brasserie experience at the highest level of standards
• The desire to grow and develop your team members
• Proven managerial experience in a similar role within the hospitality sector
• A desire to learn and develop job related knowledge
• A real passion for food & wine
• An eye for attention to detail
• Business acumen to help drive revenue growth
• The ability to convert turnover into profit by reaching set KPI’s.
• An excellent salary package; with achievable bonus payouts
• Fun and a professional work environment
• Opportunity to grow and develop
• Professional training opportunities
• Supplier trips and visits, UK and abroad
• Flexibility to move within the Group
• Discounts across the business
• Employee assistance programme
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• 28 days’ holiday
• Plus, an extra holiday on your Birthday
So, if this inspires you and you would like to be a part of our team on this exciting adventure, we would love to hear from you!
JM RESTS HAM