Title Revenue and Marketing Director
Type Boutique Hotel
Head of Revenue & Marketing
My client is a boutique 5 star collection of 3 hotels son to be 4! Think The Pig or Soho House and they are of similar ilk and feel – but smaller…
They are a really fantastic bunch of people who all look out for each other – they love what they do mad foodies and super super fab on service and committed to making each and every guest experience unequivocally brilliant!
They are looking for a fabulous Revenue and Marketing expert to join their senior team..their checklist is below…
• Ability & experience to oversee revenue across +3 properties
• 40 – 80 keys per property
• Ownership of Revenue & Marketing plans per asset
• Extreme ATD
• Work hard & passionate… quick pace and actioning post meeting minutes / accountabilities
£50k to 60K + Bonus up to £30k
Employee options; post Yr1
Laptop / etc.
Car mileage (45p)
Based at Head Office: Newbury (or home based). Bi-weekly travel to sites
• This is an unusual role in that it is Revenue and Marketing not Sales and Marketing and not Revenue and Reservations so we appreciate there will not be a lot of perfect fit candidates but we are only after one so willing to wait for the right person!
JM MGK REV