Title International HR Manager
My client is looking for an International HR Manager to join this London/Paris based travel company.
Must have a broad range of Human Resources experience covering the three main functions of Employee Relations, Employee Resourcing and Employee Development
Required to handle Human Resource issues related to the company’s UK and overseas operations
To develop Human Resource planning to prepare employees for placements, projects and secondments overseas, particulalrly in the BRIC and emmerging markets
To ensure that the necessary language skills are available and developed to facillitate growth in the BRIC and emmerging markets
To help place and accommodate staff returning from overseas placements and secondments and international assignments to ensure employee retention upon re-entry
To co-ordinate with the various coutry managers to obtain visas, housing, transport hotels , accommodation health and education needs for employees and their families working on deployment in the overseas markets
To compare and contrast the various terms and conditions in the operating countries and to transfer best practice and make recommendations to harmonise terms and conditions where it is practical to do so.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business management, behavioral science or related field. MBA or graduate degree preferred.
• Minimum of 10years of human resources leadership experience with at least 5 years’ experience directing a human resources team in an international hospital;ity, catering or customer service environment.
• Successful experience with employment law and labor relations in a number regions of the world with particular emphaisis on an emerging market or BRIC economy .
• Must have lived globally during their career; speaking a second language is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in change management along with a strong consulting and organizational development background.
• Proven ability to challenge, motivate and partner with an executive leadership team to foster innovation and lead change in an atmosphere of mutual respect.
• Willing to lead through a highly matrixed and influence-driven role, versus a team of direct reports.
£48000 plus allowances and package